Our client is a leading UK Financial Services company with fantastic offices in the heart of Surrey. They are looking to expand operations in their award winning Equity Release department.
As a Customer Services Representative your role will be to deliver a quality service to external and internal customers.
- Answer queries from customers across the full product range, using a variety of media including, telephone, web and chat
- Make calls to third parties to ensure customers are in receipt of their income or mortgage funds within a reasonable time period
- Produce quotes and/or re-quotes over the telephone
- Perform relevant administrative tasks according to procedure, data entry standards and industry-led regulation
- Liaise between departments to ensure all queries are dealt with efficiently and result in the best customer experience
- Liaise with internal & external customers and third parties to ensure relationships are developed and maintained
You will need
- Insurance/ Financial Services/ Banking experience
- A positive and engaging attitude
- Passionate about delivering great service to customers
- Excellent listening and questioning skills and the ability to explain complex information in plain, simple English
- Financial Services