Customer Service Consultant: PPI Project
Our client, a "Big Four" Professional Services firm, is looking for a Customer Service Consultant to join a well-established PPI project in Crawley. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with an established Professional Services firm, in a supportive and fast paced environment, with the scope to learn and develop skills.
- First point of contact for customers over the phone
- Liaise with the team and senior managers
- Location: Crawley
- Start date: ASAP
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
- £120 per shift
- Contract until end of June 2018
You'll be working with a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well advance your career and develop new skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Previous experience of working in a call centre is desirable
- The ability to work on a target-related contract
- Driven and motivated to exceed
- Commitment to the duration of the project will be expected
Momenta are a UK market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.