The role will be to act as the first point of contact and provide an excellent customer service offering a choice of savings, mortgages and associated products. To be able to confidently and accurately handle and process monetary transactions using the computer systems on a daily basis.
- Sell savings, mortgage, insurance and associated products and services to new and existing customers.
- Accurately handle and process counter transactions using the various computer systems.
- Answer general enquiries from customers in person, by post, email or telephone following Customer Service Standards.
- To produce, issue and follow up general insurance quotations.
- Carry out general administration tasks to assist in the efficient running of the Branch.
- Contribute effectively during staff meetings and performance reviews to enable high standards of performance to be achieved.
- ATM Housekeeping (where applicable)
- Community Branch administration (where applicable).
- Identification of improvements and changes to improve the customer experience including systems and controls.
- To act as a Brand Ambassador for ensuring that fruitful relationships are maintained and developed in the community.
- Customer Service
- Branch Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job