Customer Service Consultant Night Shift
Insurance Customer Service Consultant
(Night shift ONLY) 3pm-11pm or 4pm-12am (5 days on, 2 days off) Inclusive of weekends
Salary: £23,900 + benefit package
Start Date: 15th October 2018
Initial training will involve 4-6 weeks working 9am-5pm
My client is looking for exceptional customer services consultants to join their highly reputable organisation based in the heart of Brighton.
The role will involve working on the night shift team dealing with all incoming customer queries across all communication channels, phone, email, web chat and letter, within an FCA regulated environment.
* Dealing with all incoming queries from customers
* Accountability for the customer query through to resolution
* Accurately maintaining the CRM system
* Complying with all regulatory compliance
* Working to strict quality and service SLA's and KPI's
* Participating in regular team meetings and regular 1-2-1's
* Offering outstanding customer care
The right candidate will have the following:
* Proven customer service/contact centre experience
* Ideally, have worked within a regulated FCA environment, Insurance or financial services
* Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
* An ability to speak a second language would be an advantage but not a necessity
* Highly customer focused
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation that offers a fantastic working environment, training, career progression and benefits package. For more information on this role please contact Rubi Taylor on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
- Customer service
- Night shift
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'