Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
Through your passion for the Burberry brand and product and your specialist, expert, product knowledge you will provide a personalised sensational experience for our global customers. Availability to work across the Christmas period is essential; it is highly likely successful candidates will be required to work Christmas Eve, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve and 1st January 2020.
Delivering World Class, Luxury Customer Service:
- As the Customer Service Consultant you are the human face of the digital Burberry customer experience, connecting across the business to fulfil every customer need.
- You will be as helpful as possible by taking ownership of each customer journey, resolving cases through accurate, appropriate and personalised solutions that enhance brand loyalty.
- By demonstrating passion for the brand and expert product knowledge you will encourage customers to personally experience the style, look and quality of Burberry products.
- You will use your empathy and intuition to anticipate and understand customers’ needs, persevering to resolve service or product related issues with specialist after-sales knowledge
- You will be an enthusiastic advocate for the brand, using your knowledge to cultivate relationships that enhance brand loyalty and actively contribute to increased sales revenue
- You will be an expert in dealing with customers via phone, live chat and email dialogue, this will include direct contact from customers, calls for flagship stores, and internal colleagues.
- You will contribute towards the efficient running of the customer service department and play a key role in achieving the contact centre service level targets.
- Using a range of systems and digital tools, you will ensure that the relevant administration is completed and distributed appropriately, in line with the departmental ways of working
- Accurately record customer details using computer based and paper based systems where necessary.
- You will ensure to operate in accordance with Burberry’s approved policies and processes, and in line with Company procedures to minimise loss.
- Carry out any additional duties as directed by the management team.
Our Customer Service Consultants have excellent verbal and written English language communication skills of which are essential. For this role excellent Italian language communication skills are also essential. Other requirements include:
- Demonstrable experience in front line customer service role, ideally within Contact Centre environment.
- Passionate about delivering a sensational customer experience.
- Able to work collaboratively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving capability.
- Team player.
- Robust and confident.
- Organised and able to multi task.
- Be available to work flexible shifts.
- Demonstrates initiative through proactive approach.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'