Customer Service Consultant (Inbound Only)
Salary: £18,000k - 3 pay reviews in the next 18 months
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week (Working Monday to Saturday on rotational shifts (working alternative Saturdays and no required to work Bank Holidays)
Ageas Insurance in Bournemouth are looking for enthusiastic, customer focused people to join our vibrant and growing Inbound Renewals Team as a Customer Renewals Consultant. Due to our recent launch into the direct Insurance market we have a number of positions available to take incoming calls from our existing customers who wish to discuss the Renewal of their Ageas Car Insurance policy.
Our goal at Ageas is to make insurance easy for our customers, and we want to make it easy for you by giving you 6 weeks paid training, ensuring you have all the tools you need to be successful in theCustomer Renewals Consultant role.
You don’t need to have previous experience working in insurance (our brilliant training team will help you with that!). What’s much more important is that you have a passion for helping customers and you use your great listening skills to offer the perfect level of cover for all of Ageas’ customers. Whether you have a background in retail, hospitality, care or sales we look for people from all walks of life. This is a great opportunity if you’re seeking progression in a role where you can expand your skill set in a fast paced office environment.
At Ageas, we are committed to your development, and we will reward this with 3 pay reviews in your first 18 months working with us. We’re passionate about giving our people the opportunity to progress within the business, which is evidenced by the fact that every single Team Manager in the Sales and Service areas started as a consultant.
Here’s some of the "Perkz" our Customer Renewals Consultants in Car Insurance tell us they enjoy;
- Ongoing training is provided supporting career development such as moving up the career ladder into senior and management roles or moving across functions into our support areas like IT, Marketing or HR.
- Starting with 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, the option is there to buy or sell 5 days holiday.
- Employees are able to pay for a car lease at a discounted rate through their monthly pay.
- We offer a large range of health options like dental plans, healthcare plans, life assurance and free eye tests.
- We contribute 6% of your salary towards your pension if you contribute a minimum of 3%.
- We have a wide range of wellbeing and social activities - you’ll find a full calendar all year round! If you find getting to work costly, Ageas discount your bus travel and you can pay monthly.
- You can also enjoy discounts on Ageas insurance products and with a wide range of retailers.
We're a leading provider of award-winning insurance solutions in the UK, distributing our Personal and Commercial insurance products through brokers, intermediaries, affinity partners and the internet. We have two consumer brands - Back Me Up and RIAS - and partner with some of the nation’s most well-known brands, such as John Lewis, Age UK, Toyota, Virgin Money and General Motors. We’re also partners in Tesco Underwriting, providing home and motor insurance to Tesco Bank customers. Insuring around five million customers and working with a range of partners, Ageas are recognised for delivering consistent and high-quality customer experiences. We employ around 3,000 people in UK based offices in Manchester, Stoke, Gloucester, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Eastleigh and London.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
- Customer Service
- Customer Operations
- Car Insurance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'