Customer Service Complaints Handler
We currently have a vacancy in our Customer Service Department to manage, investigate and resolve third party / customer complaints.
The salary is £22,000 - £24,000 plus annual bonus and excellent benefits. Hours of work are 9am to 5.30pm.
• Responsibility for resolving complaints received from our customers within the Customer Services Department via the telephone, post and email
• Liaising with colleagues/other departments to ensure that issues are resolved as quickly as possible
• Ensuring that departmental communication is of the highest standards
• Ensuring that the 'Treating Customers Fairly' guidelines are embedded throughout Customer Services and with internal & external customers
• Acting as a point of escalation for complaint handling decisions outside of the standard process
• Ensuring that departmental complaint activity is undertaken within internal & regulatory timescales
• Maintaining & developing open & productive relationships with internal & external customers
Skills and Experience Required
• Experience of working within the financial services industry
• An understanding of FCA complaint handling regulation
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written
• Experience of working within complaints, compliance or QA in a customer facing role
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a busy workload and work to deadlines
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office systems including MS Excel and Word
• Experience in dealing effectively with customers, regulators and third parties
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.