Do you seek a role where you can resolve issues for your customers? Do you strive to give the very best of service and make your customer feel special? Are you looking at a role that will offer you support and career progressions whilst being able to further develop your excellent customer service skills?
A fantastic opportunity is available for an Inbound Customer Service Advisor who has a passion for customer service and complaint handling. Our client is expanding their Customer Service Department and investing in the development of dynamic, committed customer service driven candidates.
You must be able to attend a group assessment on Tuesday 6th February.
- £18,000pa, plus bonus
- 20 days' holidays plus statutory entitlements
- Company pension
- A day off in the week to compensate for any Saturday worked
- Free on-site car parking
- Staff discount
- Career progression opportunities with full training and support
The Job Role:
- Answering incoming calls from clients who have made recent purchases
- Dealing with customer queries and resolving high volume complaints in a calm and effective manner
- Arranging for Technician call outs and deliveries of customer orders
- Rearranging deliveries where necessary
- Negotiating discounts for faulty products
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous experience in a customer service role within a contact centre dealing with queries and complaints is essential
- Excellent telephone manner and data processing skills
- Ability to remain calm when dealing with customer complaints
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Own transport due to location