£17500 - £18000/annum Bonus, Hols. 6 month review.
One of UK’s leading debt collection company require confident, reliable, committed candidates with excellent customer service to join the team as Collection Agents.
Main functions of job:
* To recover debts owed to their clients they are representing, through skilled and professional negotiation building a rapport with the customers.
Summary of Duties:
* Handling Calls and Collecting Money
* Monitor and respond accordingly to telephone traffic
* Negotiate repayments of accounts owed to our clients ensuring you adhere to company policy, Data Protection, Financial Hardship, Office of Fair Trading, Credit Services Guidelines and Treating Customers Fairly Legislation.
* Update accounts accurately.
* Resolve/ log all disputes ensuring accounts are actioned, followed up appropriately and that all relevant parties are notified of results accordingly
* At no time misrepresent yourself when speaking to a debtor or a client
* Maintain a professional and business-like approach at all times when attempting to negotiate repayment of debt. * Maintain a supply of appropriate forms, provide data as requested by your line manager
* Ensure user diary and other reports are completed on a daily basis
* Forward relevant forms to appropriate departments on the day of completion
* Maintain up to date client knowledge of products/services by obtaining literature/ handouts notices etc. General
* Carry out ad hoc duties, in addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, which may be required from time to time.
Working hours , 4 weekly shift rota:
Monday to Friday - 8am - 4pm, 9am - 5pm, 10am - 6pm, 1pm - 8pm, 2 saturday in a month 9am - 1pm.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job