Change Recruitment have 3 new opportunities for Telephone Collections Advisors to work within a Financial Service environment based within Glasgow. Due to continued growth this is an exciting time to join this organisation, who can offer growth and development in your role and a friendly office based working environment.
Why Join This Organisation:
· This is not a Contact Centre!
· Based within Glasgow, they offer reduced car parking rates of £2.50 per day
· Permanent contract
· Mon - Fri, must be flexible to work between 8am - 7pm, 35 hours per week
· Competitive salary up to £19500 depending on experience and bonuses between £200 and £600 per month, performance based (OTE up to £25,000)
· Growth and development within your job
· Contributory Pensions scheme
· 25 days holiday, plus 8 public holidays
· Life Insurance
You will be given the opportunity to work within an organisation that specialise in the provision of Retail Consumer Finance products and in addition, also offer outsourced loan servicing facilities.
What YOU need to be successful in your application for this job:
· Experience within a collections environment is ESSENTIAL
· A strong self starter
· Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
· Motivated and driven by achieving and exceeding targets
· Highly customer service driven with strong customer service skills
· Strong communication skills, articulate and well spoken
· Influencing and negotiation skills
· Good stability within working history
Responsibilities of a Collections Advisor will include:
· You will be required to contact existing customers who have fallen into arrears with payments
· Process payments via the telephone and use your negotiation skills to negotiate new payment plans with customers
· You will also ensure that each customer receives a professional service, providing strong customer care on each call
· This is a highly customer service driven environment
If your skills match the full criteria above and you are keen to be considered, please submit your CV.