The purpose of the role is to provide an outstanding level of customer service and ensure that the customer's experience with the business is always to the highest standard. The successful candidate will be dealing with a wide portfolio of customers and providing accurate reporting and analysis to the business.
Responsibilities will include;
- Monitoring and responding to all customer related mailbox queries within agreed timescales
- Maintaining accurate and concise records of all communication
- Action and report all issues received through the system ensuring to adhere to timeframes set out in service level agreements
- Sourcing and identifying relevant customer information to ensure you can give the best level of customer service
- Updating the internal databases continuously and sending monthly reports as and when required
- Producing reports analysing the common trends and other relevant weekly updates
- Providing support to regional offices for any customer related queries
- Contacting customers throughout their journey to ensue they are fully aware of timeframes
- Experience working within a customer service role is essential
- Excellent telephone manner with a strong customer focused approach
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with focused attention to detail
- Good time management and the ability to multi-task to meet set deadlines
- 26 days per annum plus bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
Elevation Business Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on Customer Service positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'