What you'll do:
- Assist customers with order enquiries via several channels (social, email and telephone orders)
- Take ownership of all customer services emails, including follow-up liaison with other staff/departments where necessary
- Work with partner services and in-house teams such as warehouse and QC to resolve any order discrepancies
- Provide accurate product and service information to customers when necessary (pre- and post-purchase)
- Take telephone orders.
- Help with product uploads making sure stock is accurately displayed across the site
- 12 months experience in fashion customer service in ecommerce
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written English)
- A passion for great customer service, including strong listening skills
- Confident and articulate
- Adaptable and a problem-solver
- social media
- telephone calls
- order discrepancies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'