Our client is a charity based in Kings Hill, West Malling with an award winning customer services department. As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will be providing full administrative support to senior managers in the division as well as supporting the reporting and performance function within the department.
- Producing daily and monthly KPIs
- Updating internal intranet pages and sharing daily performance
- Taking minutes and co-ordinating actions from a variety of meetings
- Supporting training staff with the induction of new team members
- Diary Management
- Setting up meetings
- Consolidating and reviewing complaints from across the organisation and generating a monthly report.
- Write and publish divisional newsletter
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a customer service office environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Analytical approach with high level of accuracy
- Up to date IT skills and advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Excellent literacy and numeracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to train other members of staff
This role would suit someone perhaps from a PA, secretarial or administrative background with excellent coordination experience. Being organised and efficient is vital, as well as being able to plan workload, prioritise tasks and react to urgent changes or events.
For more information and to apply for the role, send CVs to Ellie or call the office.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
- MS Office
- customer service
- communication skills
- KPI reporting
- staff training
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'