Customer Service Co-ordinator
£24,000 + Private Medical Insurance + Pension
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Co-ordinator to join an independently owned Company who have been established in the local area for several years.
Some of your duties will include:
- Co-ordinating corporate events on behalf of clients and ensuring all of their requirements are met
- Liaising with clients to establish their requirements and preparing draft proposals and quotations
- Liaising with suppliers to source resources and negotiating costs in order to secure the best deal possible
- Booking venues and sending out invitations to pre-approved guest list on client’s behalf
- Co-ordinating speakers, entertainment, and catering requirements for and seating plans for events
- Managing client budgets and recording details of all expenses incurred on the accounts system
Burton, Bolton & Rose only have the resources to respond to candidates who are suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_recruitment Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'