Customer Service Co-ordinator
£18,000 - £21,000 per annum + benefits
Due to continued growth, my client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Co-ordinator to join their friendly and dynamic team in Trowbridge on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be delivering a great customer service by providing timely and accurate authorisations and effective negotiation with suppliers and customers. You will be identifying any missed maintenance events and ensure these are completed whilst the vehicles are off the road.
- Provide an efficient, courteous and high quality service to customers and suppliers
- Authorise expenditure
- Ensure all warranty and special claims are submitted and relevant documents completed
- Progressing of late or missed events
- Ensure order numbers are obtained
- Monitor and escalate any issues
- Handle incoming customer calls and general enquiries
- Experience within a customer service/administration position
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail and able to take initiative
- Strong administration skills
- Pro-active and 'can do' approach
- A team player
- Excellent administration and planning skills
Hours of work will be on a weekly rota Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm / 9am - 5.30pm
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 days of submitting their application - should you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job