Have you got a passion for house renovations? Would you like to put that passion into work? Are you a skilled customer service administrator looking for your new role? Do you want to work for an industry leading company and build your new career with them?
Our client in Solihull is a building company that specialises in new homes all across the country. We are looking for a customer care co-ordinator to join their busy and expanding team who has experience working within a similar company or business line.
Your Responsibilities as a customer care co-ordinator
- Ensure calls are answered professionally and updates logged appropriately
- Maintain the customer service log
- Liaise between contractor sand other divisions to make sure all work is carried out, check invoices and forward for payment
- Liaise with the buying department - order materials when needed
- Co-ordinate a schedule of work for the maintenance team
- Carry out after care calls to customer - maintaining a high level of customer service at all times
- Carry out any customer service/ administration duties when required
Your Skills/ Experience
- Experience of working in a customer service/ administration role
- Experience of using computers - knowledge of COINS systems
- Able to demonstrate examples dealing with challenging customers, and maintaining professionalism at all times
- Team player - happy to support colleagues when required
- Must be able to demonstrate good organisation skills, time management and ability to multi-task.
Benefits to you
- A competitive salary of around £22k
- Free parking on site , but also easily accessible
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Immediate start available
- Opportunity to begin a career in a well established company
Do you have COINS Experience?
Have you worked in a similar industry before?
If so, please apply online or email your CV
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- customer service