Overall function of the job
Ultimate responsibility for a number of customer accounts and driver routes as allocated. To
manage, maintain and retain core customer base through building relationships by consistently
providing high levels of customer service and support to all the Customers, liaising with other
departments as required.
Key Responsibilities and tasks
(Identify key result areas of the job and state performance standards required)
- Account Management. Build and maintain relationship with customer accounts as allocated.
- Process all customer orders
- Input all orders onto Prowat and print ensuring all are allocated into the corresponding tray.
- Route call customer’s daily, amending deliveries as required.
- Process customer terminations whilst establishing the reason for this.
- Pro-actively attempt to “save” accounts, resolving any problems where necessary.
- Follow up calls to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Respond and resolve all customer requests and queries in a timely manner and within the agreed time-scales, taking ownership of these queries.
- Print copy invoices and POD’s if requested.
- Ensure all “Special deliveries” are delivered and completed within the agreed time-scales and update the customers prior to a delivery being missed.
- Ensure all drivers hand-holds are uploaded / downloaded daily.
- Amend dates, names and routes as required.
- Responsible for maintaining and working with drivers on your designated routes on a daily basis.
- Perform all administration tasks accurately and on time in accordance with procedures.
- Work closely with colleagues throughout the business on a daily basis.
- Able to identify customer needs and report sales opportunities when required.
- Ensure adherence to all H&S requirements
- To undertake any other additional tasks as required by the Company.
This role is temporary with the goal of going permanent.