Join us - the global leader in workforce management solutions as a Customer Service Coordinator and you’ll become the first point of contact for our customers, who include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
• Helping customers navigate through our customer portal and ensuring our systems are working effectively.
• Logging new support requests and allocating to the most appropriate resource
• Ensure all communications/support requests are recorded accurately, reviewed regularly and escalated appropriately
• Processing requests for hardware repairs/returns and allocating to the depot repair team whilst following a pre-defined repair process.
• Providing administrative and operational support to team of engineers based in the office and remotely
Ideally you’ll have:
• An excellent telephone manner and strong verbal, written and overall communication skills
• Experience working in a call centre or customer service environment
• Comfortable working in a complex organisational structure
• Having a calm and astute manner
• Ability to effectively build and nurture relationships with customers, project teams, and internal staff
• Superior organisational, time management and multi-tasking skills
• Proficiency in PC’s, Windows, software applications (Word, Excel, Email)
• Previous use of Salesforce and/or Oracle and advantage
• Ability to adjust to changing customer requirements
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner