Our client, a successful facilities management company in Amersham, is looking for a bright and personable Helpdesk Co-ordinator to join their team.
Hours are 7am - 3pm, 8am till 4pm or 9.30am till 5.30pm plus benefits!
* Taking incoming client and supplier calls within target
* Taking incoming tenant calls relating to any aspect of the Property
* Logging new works orders with key suppliers
* Managing the bespoke system throughout the day
* Liaising with client and supplier to ensure completion within SLA
* Working closely with key assigned suppliers or regions to ensure KPI's are hit
* Resolving emails that come into the designated email account to ensure KPI's are met and all parties are updated
* Managing the emergencies reactive jobs that are logged daily to ensure SLA's are met and all parties are updated
* Possible vetting of the quoted planned works for the client to ensure all details are correct
* Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and telephone manner
* Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
* Effective problem solving and organisational skills
* Able to work well as part of a small team
* Good attention to detail
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job