A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Co-ordinator to join a well established business and global leader in the design and manufacturing industry.
My client, who is a world leader, is looking to recruit a Customer Service Co-ordinator to join their Customer Services department. The job purpose is to provide effective management of customer sales orders and co-ordination with production output.
This position involves a lot of organising, planning and liaising with multiple departments. The successful applicant will have previous Customer Service experience and excellent communication skills. Being extremely organised and proficient in Excel is also key to this role.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Maintenance and update of customer schedules.
- Input of new/amended customer orders onto ERP system.
- Production and issue of paperwork for jobs.
- Maintain close working relationships with customers to effectively manage their expectations and promote sales.
- Dealing with customer queries and liaising with other departments to work out time scale of products and orders being sent out. So managing customers expectations and figuring out time scale on delivery is a big part of the role.
- Utilise Resource effectively to promote product On Time Delivery.
- Ensure all activities carried out are ethical, meet H & S regulations and comply with Company procedures.
- Ensure my area of responsibility complies with the Environmental Management System.
- All other reasonable tasks set by the Production Co-ordinator.
Relationships (main customers/suppliers)
Internal: Production/Shipping Administrator/Purchasing/Accounts
This role is reporting into the current Production Co-ordinator however this position does offer progression.
Hours is Monday-Friday and 8-5 however starting and finishing hours can be flexible.
Benefits include 25 day holidays + 8 bank hols, free parking and more.
Please Note: Regretfully, if you have not been contacted within 1 week of your application, you have not been selected for this particular position. Thank you.
In respect of the above role, Cordant People Ltd, operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People Ltd, welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- "Customer Service Advisor"
- "Customer Services"
- "Customer Service Assistant"
- "Customer Service Co-ordinator"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job