On going Temporary Contract
3 shift system including nights
£10.62 per hour plus upto £2.02 per hour Shift allowance
Are you seeking an interesting varied Customer Service role which you can really get your teeth into?
Are you passionate about Customer Service and are an effective problem solver?
If the answer is YES then this might be the job for you!!
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Co-Ordinator to join their busy team.
- Receiving and logging calls
- Proactively liaising with dealers and customers
- Source and negotiate solutions to resolve cases
- Monitor the quality of cases and identify corrective action where appropriate
- Supporting the Help Desk out of hours
- Excellent Computer skills
- Ability to pick up systems and processes with ease
- Customer focused with a logical approach to problem solving and decision making
- Superb communication skills
- Must possess a positive and pro-active attitude
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job