This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Freight Forwarding & Logistics company, within the Customer Services Team in the modern Felixstowe office.
To be considered for this role applicants will have:
- Experience working within a freight forwarding or liner shipping environment with superb customer service skills
- Or you will be a graduate who is keen to develop a career within the Freight / Shipping / Logistics sector - with an internal talent programme there is a genuine opportunity to progress your career both in the UK and Internationally.
- Strong MS Excel skills
The role will focus on delivering the highest levels of service to the clients, suggesting improvements to processes or procedures where possible.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring shipments are profitable, whilst meeting service levels
- Producing internal and external reports & statistics as required
- Client KPI monitoring
- Building a strong understanding of the client's business
- Ensuring sales invoices are raised accurately
- Ensuring purchase invoices received are processed efficiently
- Monitoring third party supplier performance
This company offers a competitive salary, with comprehensive benefits package.
- Customer Service
- Import Export
- Freight Forwarding
- Graduate Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job