My client is a leading construction company who specialise in the supply of materials and services. Due to demand, they are currently looking to take on a Customer Service Co-ordinator who on a day to day basis will be the primary customer service contact. The company are strong believers in training and development which can lead to promotions within the business making it a great role for somebody starting out.
Within the role you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining a professional long-term working relationship with customers; continually striving to understand, anticipate and respond to changing customer and business needs.
- Process customer enquiries, orders and order change requests accurately and efficiently in line with the service parameters ensuring the highest standards of customer service.
- Pro-actively communicate and work with our Operations, Distribution and Sales teams to anticipate order fulfilment and delivery problems and work to solve them to mitigate the impact on our customers.
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Strong interpersonal skills, be highly customer focused and have a pedigree of exceeding challenging goals and expectations.
- Prior experience working in a similar customer service role within a fast-paced customer service environment, ideally within manufacturing and/or construction industry, would be a distinct advantage.
- Computer skills in manipulating and analysing sales information and using SAGE Enterprise.
If you have previous expertise within customer service please send your CV and contact me to discuss the role in further detail OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
Primrose Blue look forward to receiving your application.
- Construction Industry
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job