Customer Service Co-ordinator/Scheduler
£18K - £22K DOE (plus performance related bonus and benefits)!
Full Time Monday - Friday
Due to continued expansion and success our Mansfield based client is looking to recruit a motivated and well organised Customer Service professional to join their team.
Duties will include
- Processing inbound calls and email enquiries from customers ensuring a high level of service delivery
- Logging call information onto a bespoke database system ensuring accuracy at all times
- Scheduling engineers ensuring their workload is efficiently maximised in order to meet client expectations
- Undertaking customer satisfaction calls to obtain feedback regarding the service provision
- Building and solidifying client relationships acting as an advocate for the business
- Previous experience in a customer focused environment essential
- Superior organisational ability with proven experience in co-odinating/scheduling
- Competent user of Microsoft Office applications
- Natural ability to prioritise and organise a busy workload, demonstrating common sense
- Geographical knowledge of the UK road networks and major towns and cities is advantageous
This is a superb opportunity for an individual who has a natural ability to build relationships and thrives on delivering a superior customer service experience. If you are looking to develop your career with a highly reputable organisation based near Nottingham/Mansfield then look no further - Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!!!
Mansfield/Nottingham/Customer Service/Admin Co-ordinator/Scheduler/Diary management/Permanent/Full Time/Transport admin/
- Customer Service
- Full Time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job