Customer Service Co-ordinator - Customer Care
Customer Service Co-ordinator – Customer Care
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
MSC UK prides itself on being the ‘Employer of Choice’ within the shipping industry. We are looking for a Customer Service Co-ordinator who will work within the Export Customer Care team to ensure all aspects of documentation are handled efficiently, accurately and effectively within the set KPI’s, utilising their Customer Service skills at all times to support both internal and external Customers and answer any queries quickly and efficiently.
We believe the successful candidate should have the following skills:
• Ability to maintain high level of customer service under pressure.
• Attention to detail
• Excellent Telephone manner
• Solution driven
• Ability to prioritise
• Effective Time management Skills
• Ability to work individually and as a team player
• Ability to multi-task
The key tasks will include:
• Effectively Manage workloads and turnaround times expected by our clients
• Be aware of both client and MSC UK priorities and requirements
• Resolve Customer queries within set deadlines
• Develop relationships with customers to better understand their requirements to evolve and enhance their service level and customer experience
• Awareness of all documentation processes
If you feel that you are the Customer Service Co-ordinator we are looking for then please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"