Import - Customer Service Co-ordinator - Bookings Process Team
MSC UK prides itself on being the 'Employer of Choice’ within the shipping industry and we have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Co-ordinator to join our Import Bookings Process Team. The successful candidate will offer a value added service to MSC’s customers attending effectively to our customer’s requirements. The successful candidate will ensure that we provide excellent telephone communication on our Carrier Haulage requests from our customers, obtaining the relevant paperwork, monies and release authority prior to release of the cargo. The successful candidate will have the ability to work under pressure whilst assisting our customers effectively and efficiently through the Import booking process.
We believe the successful Customer Service Co-ordinator should have the following skills:
· Excellent telephone skills
· Good numeracy, literacy and IT skills.
· Ability to maintain a high level of customer service under pressure
· A flexible approach and 'can do' attitude is essential.
· Compliance with MSC's email etiquette.
· Commercial awareness related to the shipment
· Time management
· Attention to detail, high level of accuracy in order to minimise errors and loss to MSC.
· Ability to prioritise workloads and work to tight deadlines.
· Maintain and building good customer relationships of new and existing business.
· Excellent communication and team work.
· Strong team player
The key tasks for the Customer Service Co-ordinator role are:
• Ensure all line haulage bookings are processed accurately and in accordance with the agreed deadlines.
• Obtain all relevant documents, monies and authorities prior to release of cargo
• Full completion of files and systems in accordance with import procedures
• Ensure a high attention to detail on customer instructions including any special requests
• Quote additional charges to customers where appropriate
• Proactive communication to customers and Internal stakeholders on external issues
• Delivery of excellent customer service. Dealing with telephone and e-mail enquiries promptly and effectively
• Assist other colleagues/teams as and when required.
• Meet agreed deadlines and follow up action where needed.
So if you feel that you are the Customer Service Co-ordinator we are looking for then please apply now, all application should be received by Monday 23rd April 2018.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job