Customer Service Clerk - Batley - Maternity Cover
Your new company
A leading retailer based in Wakefield are looking for a candidate to join them to cover a maternity contract starting ASAP.
Your new role
The role will be part of the customer service team to help provide excellent customer service excellence is delivered at all times. Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring customer orders are processed efficiently
- providing weekly reports
- distribute various reports using excel
- Resolve customer queries
- liaise with logistics and purchasing to ensure customer orders are on time.
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self motivation
- Attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of excel
What you'll get in return
Flexible benefits, free parking and longevity of a role on a temporary basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.