£33,000 per annum (35 hours per week, 5 x 7 hour days per week) Shifts are flexible as required between 7am - 8pm, Monday to Friday
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Centre Team Leader to work on behalf of one of the UK's most successful independent housing association.
You will be an ambassador and promote a collaborative approach in leading change to always ensure customers receive a right first time service all whilst managing and maintaining performance KPIs.
This role is home based so candidates will have to ensure you meet the following criteria:
- A suitable quiet workspace, spare room or office is ideal
- A desk and appropriate chair
- A broadband connection speed that is 2Mb or above - this must be a wired connection (wireless is not possible)
- A working landline that will be dedicated to work during operational hours
- A telephone socket in the same room as the work space
The client will provide:
- A telephone handset
- A telephone headset
- Mouse and keyboard
- A computer device and monitors.
Candidates that are applying for the role should meet the following criteria:
- Evidence of coaching and developing of individual team members
- Lead by example
- Self motivated
- Problem solver
- Target driven
The successful candidate for this role has a fantastic opportunity to work for a busy and diverse company.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV in or call Sam on .
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'