We are proudly representing our public sector client based in Longbenton, Newcastle for their search for a Customer Service Centre Advisor. They now have an immediate requirement to recruit for a temporary assignment to start as soon as possible till April 2018.
- Handling inbound calls from consumers and distributors
- Addressing customers' enquiries via the telephone, internet and e-mail
- Providing quality advice and information to customers
- Resolving queries and keeping customers updated on the status of their enquiry
- Using judgement and initiative to handle sensitive customer questions and issues with empathy.
- Maintaining records and databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of databases
- To be proactive and work on your own initiative
- Be a good team player and committed to their work
- Use your intuition and be confident when providing advice and support
- Shifts will be initially 9-5 Mon-Fri but may involve some work up to 8pm and Sat morning.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job