Bournemouth & Poole College has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Centre Advisor - Apprentice to join their team in both Bournemouth and Poole. You will be joining us on a full time, temporary basis and in return you will receive acompetitive salary of £8,008.29 - £14,237 per annum.
Bournemouth & Poole College are the largest provider of further education and apprentices within the area. We have around 11,000 students that are from across the UK and the world. Our passion is education and transformation through skills and knowledge. We are proud to demonstrate high student achievement and our apprenticeship training ranks extremely highly - we are in the top 11 % of general FE colleges and top 6.5% overall including other providers for apprenticeship delivery.
TheCustomer Service Centre Advisor - Apprentice role:
Reporting to the Customer Services Centre Manager, the purpose of the role is to support the application process with the aim of helping to develop and retain new students and increase college income. This apprenticeship role will enable you to obtain a Level 2 or Level 3 Business Administration/Customer Service qualification for free via the apprenticeship route.
As ourCustomer Service Centre Advisor - Apprentice, you will:
- Designated caseload to provide excellent customer support for students and parents from appointed curriculum area/s.
- Provide a passionate, enthusiastic and committed approach to providing outstanding customer service to students
- Assist with providing statistical reports and analysis to Directors and Learning Managers to inform future planning
- Provide support with all logistical requirements of the Online Store for hobby and professional courses
- Assist with regularly reviewing system and customer issues raised and work with all related departments
- Contribute to building and maintaining links and knowledge with curriculum teams across College
- Help develop effective processes and maintain an overview on the systems to be able to inform on changes
- Liaise regularly with Directors and Learning managers and support implementation of agreed actions to increase applications
- Support the implementation of new systems across the department, ensuring electronic processes are adhered to
- Assist with financial reporting, student number reporting and budget monitoring
- Contribute to ensure customers get the most out of our application technology using the online application portal
The idealCustomer Service Centre Advisor - Apprentice will need:
- Good command of the English language and grammar
- Understanding data and reporting
- Experience of working in a busy office environment and managing a diverse caseload
- Experience preparing reports and data for analysis
- Experience of Co-ordination within an office environment
- Experience presenting findings and reports
- GCSE English grade A-C or equivalent
- NVQ2 Business Administration or equivalent
Benefits will include:
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 29 after 5 years' service with the College
- up to 5 days leave during the Christmas closure period
- Free parking at all of our college sites (where spaces are available)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme
Closing date 05.07.2020
If you feel you are the right candidate for this Customer Service Centre Advisor - Apprentice role then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding checks which includes an enhanced DBS check as well as providing proof of right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'