Customer service - case advisor
Start Date: 22nd March 2018
Location: Leeds city centre
Hours: Monday - Friday 3pm - 11pm
Do you have the ability to conduct the full end to end investigation of multiple cases to work out appropriate solutions?
Are you an excellent written and verbal communicator with a passion for delivering the very best customer service?
As a Case Advisor you will not only get your basic salary with increases along the way but also benefit from:
- Dress down days for various charity events
- Contributory pension scheme
- 23 days holiday per annum - increasing to 25 after 2 years
- Various retail discounts at many leading high street stores
- Childcare voucher scheme
- 30% off O2 contracts for up to 5 friends and family
- Free eye tests and discounts on glasses/contact lenses
- Share save scheme
In the Case Advisor job, you will deal with customer complaints and ensure an excellent level of service from start to finish, conducting the full end to end investigation of multiple cases, liaising with the customers and other parties as appropriate.
If you are interested in the Case Advisor Job and will pass a Credit Check & Criminal Record Check then click to apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.