Do you have excellent customer service skills? Do you possess a passion to go above customer expectations and deliver exceptional service for them at all times? Are you eager to work for an award-winning business to support your ongoing learning and personal development? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
About the Role
As a customer response advisor, you will be part of a team that delivers the best possible front line telephonic service to customers who have recently been involved in a road traffic accident. You will be the first port of call for these people, capturing details of what happened in the accident, offering support and guidance around any injuries sustained, and reassuring them around the next steps. We are looking for our next experts who can help our customers on their road to recovery.
Hours of work
You will work 39.5 hours per week with the below shifts available
Monday - Friday between 12.30pm - 9.00pm
Tuesday - Saturday between 8.00am - 4.30pm
Tuesday - Saturday between 9.00am - 5.30pm
The start date for this role will be starting on Monday 8th July. Please note the first four weeks of your employment will be Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm for training.
About our Benefits
In addition to the salary of GBP 17,333 and all of the usual benefits (pension, life assurance, PMI, 25-30 days holiday), we understand that it's the small things that make people feel appreciated. So our benefits package also includes:
* Up to 20% bonus based on individual contribution
* Health Care Cash plan covering health and wellbeing costs
* Quarterly Megadraw where you can win some fantastic prizes
* Free fruit and Perkbox
* Competitive colleague referral schemes
Your main duties will include:
* Accurately record all information captured throughout the claim reporting process
* Handle inbound customer calls and make outbound calls within agreed timescales to ensure all customers' needs are met and to support the department achieving contractual SLAs
* Provide appropriate advice and information to our customers on the claims procedure and that of Minster Law's Services
* Adopting a customer focused approach to the claim reporting process to ensure positive customer outcomes achieved on every interaction
* Ensure you deliver an exceptional level of customer service by considering the nature of the call and demonstrating an appropriate level of customer care and understanding
* Effectively and efficiently initiate the beginnings of a personal injury compensation claim for our customers to ensure their claim progresses as expected from the outset
Ideally you would have previous experience working within a fast-paced, customer-focused call centre environment. This experience isn't vital though as long as you possess the commitment and attitude to bring your 'A-game' every day and are prepared to work hard to achieve your goals. You should be excited by the prospect of working to targets and be passionate around delivering positive customer outcomes. You should be self-motivated and eager to take accountability for achieving personal objectives, whilst maintaining high standards of quality, attention to detail and client care.
As the majority of your time will be spent on the phone speaking to customers, you should possess excellent communication skills with an engaging personal style, and be able to build relationships quickly whilst demonstrating natural empathy. A can-do attitude is vital, with the ability to deal with challenging situations with confidence and taking opportunities to develop and stretch yourself to help improve yourself and the business around you.
Higher education qualifications are not essential but we do require candidates to possess excellent numeric and literacy skills (minimum grade C in Maths and English GCSEs), along with basic IT skills (internet, email) and the ability to use Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel.
Minster Law are personal injury specialists with specific expertise in supporting customers on the road to recovery following a road traffic accident. We continually strive to deliver the best support and results for our customers and partners by taking learnings from inside and outside the legal industry and implementing them through creative and innovative approaches to the way we work.
Our people are united in their ambition to do the best for every customer regardless of severity of injury and level of support needed. The service we provide builds trust with our customers who know they can rely on us when they need us most.
Every colleague at Minster has regular 1:1 meetings with their line manager to review their performance against agreed objectives and to identify any areas for development and/or required support. There is the real opportunity for high performing individuals to move into different departments across the business to expand their knowledge and experience, and develop a successful career within Minster Law.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'