You will work as part of a team providing an excellent and efficient service to policyholders by responding to verbal enquiries, keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.
Your duties will include:
* Responding to all customer queries from policy holders accurately in accordance with current SLA's in terms of timescales and quality.
* Providing excellent customer service and to focus on positive customer outcomes at all times escalating issues where these outcomes are at risk.
* Achieving individual productivity and quality targets
* Complying with all regulatory requirements and processes, for example anti -money laundering and data protection in order to prevent breaches and identify fraudulent activity.
* Responding to verbal enquiries received from policyholders, IFA's and third parties providing a "one stop" service where possible, keeping customers informed of any delays in accordance with procedures and managing expectations whilst remaining professional and polite at all times.
* Recording all enquiries correctly on the Company Work Management System, in order for work to be scheduled to the individual and the team and to provide an audit trail.
* Taking ownership of complaint resolution where possible
37 hours per week
Flexible working hours (in line with business needs)
The most suitable candidate will have previous experience working in a customer focused environment.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please submit your CV.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job