Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 (depending on experience) plus excellent company benefits including bonus, pension, life insurance, 25 days’ holiday plus other additional benefits including an in-house canteen
Location: Redhill and Reigate
Skills: Graduate, Call Centre, customer service, call agent, pensions, finance
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
This is a superb opportunity whether you’re an experienced Call Handler or
an A-Level student looking for their first taste of the corporate world,
this is an opportunity not to be missed.
You will be working in a busy corporate office based either in central Redhill or Reigate where you will be given the opportunity to build a long term career with plenty of progression opportunities throughout the business. This company has offices throughout the UK and around the Globe therefore opportunities are simply endless.
Working as part of a busy customer service team, this is a great opportunity to utilise your customer service skills within a friendly and professional call centre environment. You will mainly be taking inbound calls relating to employee benefits and occupational pension schemes. You may be required to answer queries via email and be asked to provide support to the administration and customer service team. If successful in this role, you will receive a good basic salary along with excellent benefitsincluding 25 days holiday and a bonus.
Working in a busy call centre, within a friendly and professional team. You will mainly be taking inbound calls relating to a variety of occupational pension schemes.
- Taking a high volume of inbound calls - responding to members queries; password resets, pensioner payroll, death notifications and data change requests.
- Provide an efficient, professional service
- Forward on escalated calls in the correct manner
- Maintain and develop knowledge of pension schemes
- Provide support to the administration team
- Answer the phones and respond to members queries to set service standards
- Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs
- Communicate with members via email
- Make outbound calls when required
- Hit individual and team targets
The ideal candidate will have gained previous Contact Centre / Call Centre / Customer Service experience, however, our client will employ College or University leavers whom are looking to carve their career. Our client has been voted as one of the Sunday Times top 100 employers to work for and the training and support you will receive whilst in their employment is second to none.
- Minimum pass at C or above for Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet targets.
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent customer service skills essential.
- Experience in either financial services pensions administration would be an advantage
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- Call Centre
- customer service
- call agent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job