Are you looking for a junior customer service position with genuine career prospects?
Can you deliver excellent customer service whilst ensuring attention to detail?
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join a well established and respected company based on the outskirts of Leeds. The main aim of this role is to speak to existing customers & verify their details prior to forwarding them to another department. The reason for the vacancies is growth within the company so this is a great time to join them.
You will be working within a dedicated Customer Service team delivering outstanding customer service & dealing with inbound & outbound calls to customers who are in debt.
* Taking inbound calls & making outbound calls to customers to verify their details
* Ensuring an excellent level of customer service
* Showing empathy and understanding to customers situations
* Transferring the customer to the right department
*You will have previous experience of working within a customer focused, sales or collections role.
* Strong customer service skills with an empathetic and understanding nature
* Excellent attention to detail
Applicants must be able to pass a credit check & criminal background check if successful.
Click to Apply
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job