Hours: 5 day week shift pattern over 7 days (Latest shift finishes at 7pm)
Please note: This is a sales focused opportunity
Salary £17k pa + uncapped commission (OTE £25k pa)
Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
Duties will include:
- Responding to inbound calls from clients and assisting them, with their property needs
- Identifying opportunities to help clients further by introducing them to additional properties that meet their needs, establishing if they have a property to sell, referring them for a mortgage appointment, or introducing them to your Lettings colleagues.
- Working towards set performance targets
- Liaising with estate agency colleagues in branch to assist in helping our customers with their dream move
We need you to be:
- Willing to learn and develop your skills
- Hardworking with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Professional, organised and punctual
- Have truly exceptional customer service with a fantastic telephone manner and the ability to build rapport - communication is key!
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition with your colleagues
Our Client will provide full training so what are you waiting for? Apply now to avoid disappointment.
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job