Our client is looking for three customer service executives to join their busy team, who are the first point of contact for all consumer and small business clients across all brands that they service. Ensuring all clients experience outstanding service, delivered with passion, professionalism, courtesy and empathy.
• Handling inbound calls and emails regarding customer service queries - ranging from assisting clients with the online service to complex payment queries.
• Providing outbound customer service support - including responding to emails, chasing up outstanding information for clients, requesting additional information required for compliance reasons.
•Communicating with internal teams as required ensuring customer query resolution in a timely and professional manner, taking ownership, following up and escalating if required.
• Resolving lower level complaints by using established objection handling techniques and determining the appropriate way forward on a case by case basis (this includes assessing the 'value’ of the customer and offering gestures of goodwill as resolution).
• Following agreed processes to resolve the more common queries, whilst also identifying the more complex/unusual situations and using initiative to resolve these situations, seeking guidance as required.
• Consistently achieving personal and team KPI’s and SLAs . • Ensuring own knowledge of policies and procedures is kept up to date at all times.
• Highlighting any customer 'pain points’ and proposing potential solutions.
• Assisting with achieving wider business objectives through ad-hoc tasks - such as UAT, assisting with new starters, projects.
• Providing support cover for other customer facing teams when required.
• Working effectively as part of a team to ensure all customer queries received are responded to same day.
Approach required for all customer contact:
• Putting the customer at the centre of everything that we do, demonstrating brand values through all contact with the customer.
• Knowing how to move a customer query call through to a successful conclusion.
• Gathering information about client’s current and future requirements - promoting and suggesting additional affiliate/partner services as appropriate.
• Ensuring company CRM systems are accurately updated to show a clear audit trail of all client contact (written and verbal).
• Routing enquiries and queries to the correct team, according to business processes and guidelines, and providing a smooth hand-over of information.
• Building and maintain effective working relationships internally to ensure prompt query resolution for the customer, referring queries as required.
• Treating customers fairly.
Essential Skills and Experience :
• Strong customer focus with previous experience within a customer services role and a friendly and professional telephone manner.
• Great attitude towards providing the best possible service.
• Excellent communication skills (telephone, face-to-face and written).
• Experience of supporting customers using digital online products and services.
• Ability to clearly articulate the features, advantages and benefits of products and services.
• Ability to resolve customer issues, queries and complaints in calm and professional manner.
• Attention to detail and excellent numeracy.
• Experience of delivering against SLAs / targets.
• A team player.
• Previous experience within FX/Payments/Banking customer services role advantageous;
• Foreign language skills
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job