Quick Quote Life Limited is an independent insurance brokerage.
We have gained a reputation for providing Life Insurance for clients with competitive prices and unparalleled customer services. This has led to Quick Quote Life to becoming one of the leading brokerages in the South Wales with customers nationwide.
As a Customer Service Call Centre Agent you will be required to resolve customer queries within an existing customer base.
The role is predominately outbound; however there will be some elements of inbound calls.
There is a requirement to demonstrate a 'Sales within Service’ approach, focusing on the customer needs and requirements.
You will work in a busy and challenging office. As a company, we maintain a high level of service to all our customers, ensuring we adhere to a soft approach to introduce new products and services that are available.
We require an individual who has experience within a Customer Service environment who has the ability to adhere to company script guidelines, KPI targets and is confident within sales.
- Customer service experience is essential
- Call Centre experience preferred (however, full training provided)
- Confident Communicating with customers and colleagues in a professional manner
- Handling objections creating a positive outcome
- Ability to meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling times.
- Ambitious / Enthusiastic / Motivated to achieve and exceed Targets
- Excellent Time Keeping
- Positive / can do attitude
In Return we offer:
- Competitive bonus structure
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly Incentives
- Full and Ongoing Training provided
- Career Development
- Employee Of the Month Recognition Awards
- Christmas Shut Down
- Free on-site parking
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Life Insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"