Customer Service/Breakdown Co-ordinator, Rugby.
Please note. this role covers a 24/7 operation and includes shift work. These hours are non-negotiable.
This is an ongoing temporary contract.
£22,100 plus shift allowance
This role is for approx 6 months, but may go on and become more permanent. The hours will be between 8.00am - 6.00pm - 40 hours per week within this timeframe. If the role was extended or goes permanent, you would need to be prepared to work various shifts - earlies, normal, late’s, nights and weekends (on a rota basis).
Please only apply if you would be happy to work shifts further down the line.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a first class service to all the customers and you will be key to ensuring that from start to finish each breakdown is handled with efficiency and care upholding the company’s reputation for operational excellence.
Duties & skills
- Receive and log customer requests for Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Maintain proactive communication with respective dealers and customers at all times
- Source and negotiate solutions to resolve breakdown cases
- Establish contract commitments relative to all vehicle breakdowns
- Develop a clear understanding of the obligations and services offered
- Ensure sufficient financial funds are secured to cover all work undertaken
- Monitor the quality of the breakdown case and identify corrective action where appropriate
- Develop and maintain a proactive working relationship with all employees and customers
- To act as a mentor in support of new members of the team when required
- Logistical parts support for Parts Helpdesk out of hours service
- Computer literate
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision, often under pressure in a challenging environment
- Customer focused with a logical approach to problem solving and decision making
- Excellent communication skills
- Can demonstrate a positive 'can do’ attitude
- A positive approach towards accepting and implementing change
- A desire to succeed and can demonstrate this through active participation in the company Development Programme (PBP)
- Works actively in accordance with the company Code of Practice
The provision of breakdown services operates 24/7, 365 days a year, this role is part
of a rotating shift pattern which may encompass days, evenings, nights and some weekend work. The basic hours will be 40 per week.