My client in Cheadle, Stockport are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be joining an award winning luxury beauty company dealing with accounts across the UK. The role would be perfect for someone who is confident, enthusiastic and interested within the industry. This is a rare opportunity for someone who wants to develop a career in sales and customer service in the hair and beauty sector.
- To deal with inbound calls from clients
- Dealing with customer service enquiries via email
- Follow up initial web enquiries from new clients
- Develop salon accounts over the phone
- Book appointments for the sales managers to attend
- Develop and grow the existing client base and spend
- Ensure sales targets are achieved every month
- Advise customers of new products
- Help with key marketing events
- 5 GCSE'S or equivalent
- Experience within Sales or Customer Service
- Confident over the phone
- Positive, self motivated and flexible attitude
Hours & Salary:
- £20-22K Depending on experience + comission
- 12% of salary paid quarterly bonus
- 20 days holiday + bank
- Hair extension allowance
- Monday to Friday between the hours of 8AM - 5PM. (Flexible hours are available)
- Free parking on site
You MUST be available to interview Thursday and Friday THIS WEEK. This role is to start ASAP.
If you feel you would be suited to this position please apply directly or contact Ruby Melling at Cordant People Manchester.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- customer service
- answering inbound calls
- customer service enquiries
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job