Business to Business Customer Service Job, Wimborne, Permanent to start ASAP. £18,000
Your new company
A well-known company based in Dorset specialising in internet design manufacturing are looking for an experienced Customer Service Adviser with B2B (Business to Business) experience. Initially starting the brand in our home town of Dorset, this organisation are now a globally recognised brand with showrooms and shops across the globe. This growing organisation offer excellent staff training with a desirable culture. With amazing offices and teams this company is a unique place to work.
Your new role
- You will be liaising with a wide range of Customers and Business.
- Ensure a right first time approach through accurate processing of orders.
- Business to business calls, making every interaction personalised and professional.
- Ensure all queries are handled professionally, keeping the customer informed throughout to encourage growth and retention - ensuring all escalations are managed properly.
- Work closely with new partners to help develop a strong working relationship.
- Identify system improvements that remove complexity and make it easy to do business.
- Ability to identify opportunities and appropriate follow up.
- Ability to make balanced, objective decisions that are commercially viable.
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to prioritise work load to ensure all activity is completed to timelines.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must have excellent spoken and written English.
- It is essential you have customer service experience within a business to business environment.
- Brilliant organisation skills.
- Pro-active with a can-do attitude.
- Able to resolve issues and proactively seek a solution.
- Team player. IT skills to include IFS, Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience representing a brand.
What you'll get in return
- Full Training is provided
- Onsite cafe
- Career progression
- Competitive salary
- Great offices
- Working in a friendly environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job