At Lowell, we know that our greatest asset is our people. That's why we're looking for a bright and talented Customer Service Associate to really help us provide the best experience possible to our customers.
What will you be doing?
As a Customer Service Associate you will be supporting our customers through inbound and outbound calls, so you'll take the time to understand their circumstances and then recommend and negotiate the most reasonable and affordable repayment plans.
You'll be able to develop a strong rapport with our customers, as you may need to carry out regular reviews to ensure that payment plans are still the most effective, or support customers dealing with disputes or queries.
You'll take pride in treating customers both fairly and as individuals, and you'll identify customers who have significant financial difficulties or who are especially vulnerable to ensure they receive expert support or advice.
What do you need to bring to our team?
- Good spoken English and a clear and confident telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to build rapport with a customer on the telephone
- Desire to achieve results, KPIs etc.
- Be a team player, and have the ability to multi-task
- Comfortable negotiating with the aim to achieve a mutually acceptable result
- A genuine ability to care for a customer
You'll also need to have:
- A minimum GCSE Grade C in English and Maths
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work comfortably on a PC across multiple systems
- Desirable - collections or sales experience
- Desirable - call centre or telephone experience
How we reward you:
- Starting salary of £18,916 progressing to £21,755 after 6 months probation period.
- Annual bonus and pay reviews, contributory pension
- 3% flexible benefits - including cycle to work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club and retail discounts.
- Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
- Subsidised restaurant and free on-site gym
- 11-strong learning and development team to support career progression
The start date is 23rd of April.
Monday - 08:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday - 11:30am - 8:00pm
Wednesday - 08:00am - 2:00pm
Thursday - 11:30am - 8:00pm
Friday - 11:30am - 8:00pm
Saturday - 1 in 4 saturdays
As one of the UK's leading and most respected credit management companies, we believe in the importance of good relationships. Whether that's with our customers or our people.
We want to listen to and understand our customers, not judge them, so that we can find the most affordable and fair ways to help them pay off their debts. Fairness runs through everything we do, which is why we have been awarded the top rating by Investor in Customers for the last three years.
We're keen to develop teams who want to make a difference and we offer them fantastic rewards and benefits for being part of our success.
Have we sparked your interest? Get in touch before the - we'd love to hear from you!