Job Role: Customer Service Associate
Maternity contract. Initially for 12 months
Do you have previous experience within Customer Support and Administration? Have excellent communication skills and the ability of working within a busy working environment?
Our client, a global supplier and distributor are looking to recruit a Customer Service Associate.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Prepare order acknowledgements and order entry
- Prepare customer quotations
- Resolve customer queries/complaints
- Pricing enquiries
- Proof of delivery requests
- Administration of product returns
- Raise credit/debits
- Provide information on product availability
- Any other customer service functions
The successful candidate will:-
- Be able to demonstrate professionalism, confident, telephone skills
- Competent user of SAP would be advantageous
- Have the ability to establish and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Customer literacy
- Ability to multi task
- Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative and results oriented
If this role sounds like you and are happy to commit to a 12 month contract, please get in touch.
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Excellent company benefits