Salary: £19,000pa + Bonus (£20,900 OTE)
Cassidy Jones Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with a FTSE 250 financial organisation, recruiting for a Customer Service Associate to join their team in Wimbledon.
Responsible for driving resolution of inbound calls, the successful candidate will have the skills and capability to ensure the level of Customer Service offered each and every time will exceed customers’ expectations.
- Owning and driving resolution over the phone with internal and external customers.
- Responding to all inbound calls adhering to set targets (daily, weekly and monthly).
- Updating all system notes at the end of the call ensuring they meet the department’s required standards.
- Ensuring compliancy as per FSA regulations.
- Adhering to the Complaints management process and adopting a proactive approach to problem solving in order to prevent escalations.
- Be a team player and participate in employee recognition programs.
- From time to time carry out any other additional duties that may be required.
- Contribute to the overall Customer Services strategy and operational deliverables by taking ownership of your own workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure you personally demonstrate role model behaviours by engaging and supporting your colleagues to create a respectful and positive working environment.
- At least 1 years’ experience working in a call centre environment/telephone based customer service role.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Experience gained working within a regulated financial environment desirable.
- College level applicant desirable.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Able to build a rapport with clients.
Rewards and benefits
Our client recognises the value of a work life balance and have put together a benefits package that reflects this.
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Pension Group Stakeholder Pension Plan provided; 5.3% employee and 10% employer contribution
- Life assurance - 4 times annual salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave - minimum of 25 days as standard with the opportunity to buy up to 5 days’ additional annual leave every March
- Christmas Shopping Day - one additional day’s annual leave to be taken between mid-November and the end of December
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Emergency Care
- Eye care assistance
- Share save scheme
- Long service awards - 5 additional days’ holiday in anniversary year only at 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 years
- Maternity / Shared Parental / Adoption Leave
- Plus further benefits- information available upon request
Hours are 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 08:30 - 17:00, 09:00 - 17:30 or 09:30 - 18:00.
Successful candidates will be offered the opportunity to partake in one of our client’s award winning development and training programs, with the opportunity to progress into another role and gain a pay rise of up to £23,100 OTE. This will be depending on the individual’s performance.
There is a 6 month probation period.
Please apply by sending your CV as a Word Document. Cassidy Jones Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of our Client.
Although we aim to respond to every Candidate, please note that due to the high volume of applications, we may not be able to notify all unsuccessful candidates. Please assume that if you have not heard within two weeks, your application has not been successful this time.
- Call Centre
- Customer Services
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job