Customer Service Associate - FTSE 250 Organisation
£19,000 + Excellent Benefits
I am recruiting on behalf of a FTSE 250 financial services organisation who are keen to recruit Customer Service Associates to be responsible for the resolution of telephone based inbound customer enquiries.
The client is a well established, leading financial services organisation. They are offering a competitive salary and benefits package; a modern, professional and friendly working environment; together with the genuine potential of longer term career development.
There is no sales aspect to this position; all calls are purely service based.
They are keen to receive applications from those who are genuinely passionate about providing the highest standards of customer service at all times. Applicants must have previous call/contact centre experience, and have achieved a minimum of grade C in both Maths and English at GCSE level (or equivalent).
Working hours: 37.5 hour week in shift patterns between 8.30am - 6pm Mon - Fri, no weekend working required.
- Accountable for balancing and accomplishing day to day workload and priorities in a fast paced environment
- Responding to all inbound calls based on set targets (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Updating all Broker and Client loan notes at the end of the call and ensuring the appropriate coding is applied
- Managing bespoke Broker processes
- Participating in testing new system changes as and when required
- Owning and driving resolution over the phone of Broker and end Client issues
- Maintain compliance with all applicable regulation. This will include ensuring work compliant with the FSA principles and internal procedures for Treating Customer Fairly
- Adhering to the Complaints management process
- Review available systems and or relevant data sources to establish the nature and substance of complaints received, evaluate customer detriment, and make fair and reasoned decisions in a timely manner and in line with TCF principles
- Previous contact/call centre experience is essential, this experience can have been gained from any industry although within the insurance/financial services industry would be preferred.
- An excellent standard of both written and spoken English is essential for this position; this will be tested during the interview process. Applicants must have a minimum of grade C in both Maths and English at GCSE level (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- An excellent standard of both written and spoken English to effectively deal with the customer base
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail orientated and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving and resolving customer issues/concerns
- Inclusive team member goal orientated and passionate about their work
Key Words: Customer Service; Call Centre; Financial Services; Banking; Contact Centre; Inbound; Finance
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job