As a Barclays Customer Service Associate based in Stockton-On-Tees, you will need to use your previous experience in a customer service or call centre, to provide high quality responses to all complex referrals to customers and provide excellent customer service.
You will work full time hours from 3pm to 10:30pm Monday to Friday, on a contract basis.
You will join a team that delivers a seamless customer experience and aims to achieve the best possible outcomes. They pride themselves on a right first time approach to resolving queries and complaints. They're always looking for innovative solutions that challenge the status quo as well as improve our processes.
You will be provided with 6 weeks supported training which will help you learn the basics and pass a formal accreditation to remain in the role. This will be followed by a probationary period whereby you will receive regular coaching and feedback in order to achieve the required standards.
As a Customer Service Associate, your main responsibilities will involve:
- To investigate and action complaints as a result of potential miss-selling and ensure these are handled in accordance with the FCA timescales
- Provide exceptional customer service on behalf of Barclays and follow the Barclays Values
- Use personal initiative in developing resolutions to complaints by written and telephony contact with customers ,ensuring solutions satisfy both the customer and the business
- The role holder may be required to work flexibly across a variety of different activities. Activities include investigation of both customer complex queries and complaints along with Head Office complaints.
As a Customer Service Associate, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Previous experience in a customer service / contact centre role (essential)
- Experience providing customer service over the phone (preferable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Being autonomous, with responsibility for your own workload
- The ability to work in a high-pressured and fast environment, with the ability to think on your feet
- Computer skills, including the Microsoft Office suite
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be
All we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job