The role itself is within their Client Service team - on an inbound telephone position where you will be speaking to an array of the company's clients.
This role encompasses a very competitive base salary and company benefits along with genuine progression prospects.
Comprehensive training will be provided as well as a mentor for the duration of your career with the company
• Customer Service experience is essential
• A-Levels or equivalent
• Ability to communicate clearly and articulately
• Comfortable in working in a structured environment
• Ability to work well under pressure and to take initiative to escalate issues as appropriate
• Confident and enthusiastic telephone manner
Please note: This role is based near Sutton, Surrey so you MUST be able to commute to either Sutton, Redhill or Kingswood train station.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job