Customer Service Associate
This is a fantastic opportunity for well-educated, bright candidates who have exceptional verbal communication skills, call centre experience and an interest in the financial services to join an elite corporate company who offer genuine career prospects.
This progressive role will allow you to join my client’s academy programme where you will be given a clear and defined career path from the start. As you progress in the role and work your way through the different levels of training you will be financial rewarded and receive an increase on your basic (this can happen in as early as 6 months).
• Take incoming phone calls within agreed performance and quality standards
• Demonstrate high levels of customer focus
• Ensure calls are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
• Remain highly motivated and focused towards achieving set individual, department and company performance goals
• Always interact in a friendly and professional manner – making sure all aspects of the request are fully addressed and provide relevant additional information as appropriate
• Explain relevant products and procedures clearly and simply whilst promoting the brand values
• Making outbound calls to customers and/or IFA’s to promote additional products and services and/or seek feedback
• Recognising ‘key signals’ from customers or enquirers so as to proactively promote products and services
• Utilise the “Treating Customers Fairly” framework, during the delivery of customer service solutions, including situations which require the correct escalation of a complaint
Essential Experience / Qualifications:
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a corporate phone-based environment
• Customer Service experience within the financial services e.g. Retail Banking, Insurance, Investments
• A-Levels or equivalent
• Ability to communicate clearly and articulately
• Comfortable in working in a structured environment
• Ability to work well under pressure and to take initiative to escalate issues as appropriate
• Confident and enthusiastic telephone manner
• Overtime and perks bring the overall package to about the £25,000 mark
Please note: This role is based near Sutton, Surrey so you MUST be able to commute to either Sutton, Redhill or Kingswood train station.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job