This role is based near Sutton, Surrey so you MUST be able to commute to either Sutton, Redhill or Kingswood train station.
They are looking for ambitious candidates to join their Client Service team and become exceptional representatives for both the company and its brand.
This is a fantastic opportunity for well-educated, bright candidates who have exceptional verbal communication skills, call centre experience and an interest in the financial services to join an elite corporate company who offer genuine progression prospects.
The role itself is within their contact centre on an inbound telephone position. This role is varied and comes with its challenges as the products and services offered by the company are relatively complex, however this is reflected in the rewards offered. There is an extremely competitive base salary and benefits package.
A comprehensive training program is also provided for all successful candidates, to ensure all staff are able to speak and advise clients confidently about the products offered and the company itself. In addition to this, on-the-job training is also offered to ensure the associate's constant progression throughout their career within the company.
• Take incoming phone calls within agreed performance and quality standards
• Demonstrate high levels of customer focus
• Ensure calls are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
• Remain highly motivated and focused towards achieving set individual, department and company performance goals
• Always interact in a friendly and professional manner – making sure all aspects of the request are fully addressed and provide relevant additional information as appropriate
• Explain relevant products and procedures clearly and simply whilst promoting the brand values
• Making outbound calls to customers and/or IFA’s to promote additional products and services and/or seek feedback
• Recognising ‘key signals’ from customers or enquirers so as to proactively promote products and services
• Utilise the “Treating Customers Fairly” framework, during the delivery of customer service solutions, including situations which require the correct escalation of a complaint
• Develop a strong understanding of products, procedures, systems and customer needs through receiving relevant training.
Essential Experience / Qualifications:
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a corporate phone-based environment / call centre.
• Customer Service experience within the financial services e.g. Retail Banking, Insurance, Investments
• A-Levels or equivalent
• Ability to communicate clearly and articulately
• Comfortable in working in a structured environment
• Ability to work well under pressure and to take initiative to escalate issues as appropriate
• Confident and enthusiastic telephone manner
• Be able to commute to Redhill, Sutton or Kingswood station
• A working knowledge of PEPs, Pensions, ISAs and other financial products.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job