Customer Service Associate - New Accounts
Starting at £17,500 p.a.
Making sure our customers get the best possible start to their journey with us is hugely important, as such we’re now looking to expand our team in Chatham to ensure we can continue to deliver on that promise.
What does the role involve?
- Contacting customers via the telephone to support recent applications for a Vanquis card
- Talking potential customers through the completion of their credit card application by adhering to all relevant script and Compliance guidance
- Working to targets and deadlines
What are we looking for?
- A self-motivated, team player who demonstrates a positive and flexible attitude to their work
- GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C or above in both English and Maths
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- A keen eye for detail and the confidence to raise issues where applicable
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Confident when working to targets and deadlines
The working hours are shifts between the hours of 8am - 8pm and some Saturday work covering shifts from 10am - 6.30pm.
Please note that the training for this role starts on the 8th May 2018 so candidates applying need to be available to start on this date.
We welcome applications from every area of the community, regardless of age, gender, race, nationality, colour, ethnic origin, disability, sexuality, religion or beliefs, and believe that everyone should be treated fairly and consistently. We are TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) ambassadors and believe that everything we do as a company should benefit our customers.
In order to apply for the role and to find out more about us please visit www.vanquiscareers.co.uk.
Please note: Should we wish to progress your application we will contact you within four weeks of your application. If you do not hear from us within four weeks, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
On occasion we identify alternative roles that may be suitable for applicants and therefore we may retain your CV for up to 6 months for this purpose. If you do not wish us to contact you or hold your CV on file for 6 months please contact us.